Saturday, April 21, 2007

And So It Begins

I have come to this blog after leaving one behind that was enormous, highly visible, and quite personal. I have returned to a blogging life with the hope of managing to be real, to be funny, and to be entertaining without it being necessary in the slightest to reveal my actual name. No doubt some of you know who I am (and, I'm afraid, if you leave a comment for me with my real name included, I will promptly delete it, no offense to you, of course). For the rest of you, the important things to know:

I am:
  • a single woman.
  • a mother of a two-year-old daughter, BabyGirl.
  • employed in a good job that frequently annoys me.
  • a rollergirl with my local rollerderby league.
  • constantly laughing at myself.
  • excited by just about everything in life, including the big guns: love, fucking, humor, beauty, intelligence, and honesty.

I am not:

  • sorry for anything I will write here.

Let the fun begin.

2 comments:

Julie Brooks Barbour said...

You're back! And as badass as ever!

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm looking forward to reading your new blog. :)
love,
your favorite lap counting partner and derby life partner. (how was that one?)