Friday, April 27, 2007

Live to Love and Give Good Tongue

If you have Netflix, you know that it's set up to recommend more movies based on your previous choices. And if you're like me, you take those recommendations. And if you're also like me and forget to go in and mix up your queue, you end up with a long run of accidentally "themed" discs at your house.

All that is lead-up to explain why it makes sense that for the last several months, I've watched "The Birdcage," "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar," the first season of "Queer as Folk" and most of the first season of "The L Word."

Last night, I watched an episode of "The L Word" in which Jenny's old college roommate visited and found out that Jenny had fallen in love with (and gotten her heart broken by) Marina. She (the roommate) said something to the effect of "Yeah, I'm not so much about the puss. I like dick."

And I have to say that watching all this does make you - okay, me - think. On the sexuality spectrum, I'm mostly on the "likes dick" end with a few forays into the other end of the swimming pool upon occasion. I mean, I think some women are hot. I'm turned on by some women. I've kissed several ladies in a more-than-just-friendly way. I can't seem to convince any guys to go for the guy-guy-girl scenario, but really, that's another blog post altogether. But I'm sort of ambivalent about the puss. I like myownpussy, of course. But, not having had extensive interaction with anyone else's, I'm not sure how I'd react when faced with the incredible responsibility to be "about the puss." Who knows? Maybe I'd be great at it and I have no idea! (This thought just dawned on me as I typed and made me feel a lot better about my chances for winning that "Sexual Dynamo of the Year" pageant I should really enter myself in).

And in case I get the opportunity to test my lesbian skillz, I thought I'd better know which character from "The L Word" I was. You know, so I'd know how to proceed...







Which Character from The L Word are You???




you are JENNY! you are sweet, shy, and innocent, but you've got a darker, sexier side...and you cant hold it in forever! you're the closet freak of the group!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code





I don't know about that "shy" business, but still...


5 comments:

Tiah said...

I got jenny too...maybe the quiz is a sham...

Anonymous said...

Women are just prettier than men. Penises are just not pretty. I sure enjoy them though. I'v never kissed a girl in a more than friendly way and never had the desire to, but I still think women are prettier.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm, id love to tell ya that you'd be great and u could practice on me but i think my hubby might get mad. ;) u just do to someone what you like down there.... its pretty simple. :)

btw, i LOVE to wong foo, thanks for everything julie newmar! i would love to go see an actual drag queen pagent.

Anonymous said...

I've always been more than a little curious about guy-guy-girl. I wish I would have had the opportunity.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you find some guys who are up for some play.

Anonymous said...

A little late to the posting on this one, but I just wanted to say thanks for supporting Lance...he works on Quizilla! ; )