Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Who Knew I Would Come Clean So Quickly?

A comment on yesterday’s post suggested I bring a “friend” into the shower with me to while away the long minutes as I wait for my purple shampoo to not do its job.

If I put the issue of my general clumsiness aside for just a moment (my lack of coordination is spectacular and honestly, I really should have both an ambulance on speed dial on my phone and the phone itself in the shower with me if I’m going to do a little self-entertaining) (come to think of it, there might be big money to be made with a combination waterproof-cell-phone-or-walkie-talkie-vibrator)(even bigger money to be made if it can be a cute hot pink color), she has a point.

However, my current equipment isn’t suitable to get wet. Not wet from water, anyway. Hey, I had to clarify! And it’s not. I don’t want to die from vaginal electrocution. What a way to go.

Apparently, though, there’s a wide variety of waterproof stuff that’s more than workable.

But then I got caught up on this same site in a whole section full of anthropomorphic yet cartoon-y bath toys. If your standard penis-shaped vibrator isn’t good enough for you, you can get your groove thang on, March of the Penguins style.

I don’t know about you, but if I was turned on by a rubber ducky going to town on me, I might not be the kind of person who has boredom issues in the shower in the first place.

3 comments:

Tiah said...

I've never seen the point if they can't get wet...

Anonymous said...

Goodvibes.com has some descent stuff (At least they did a couple years ago). That penguin is HILARIOUS though. That site had a sex furniture section too...O...M...G...LOL! You could fill your apartment!

bettie cracker said...

hmmm, this sounds like a personal challenge for me.