Friday, July 6, 2007

Staycation

So next week, I have a vacation. Babygirl is with my baby daddy and I don't have to go in to work. I don't have to be anywhere except derby practice on Wednesday.

I am utterly lame in that I have nowhere to go and no money to go nowhere with and no one to go nowhere with no money with.

I won't have internet access to update you on my nothingness. My camera is broken, so no pictures of my nothingness.

This is going to be GREATEST. VACATION. EVER.

Actually, I woke up this morning thinking that on Sunday night, I might pile into my car and just take off in any old direction. I might come back. Then again, I might not.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah man....if I wasn't going to the beach I would so drive out your way...enjoy the silence and nothingness and relax a little for me okay?

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Have fun! I think with all that time on my hands, I'd stay in bed and read. And order pizza.

Shaila said...

Come visit me!! ;)

bettie cracker said...

I am so envious! I loved my day today of forced relaxation - I get another one tomorrow. :) Maybe we could hang out sometime next week. I have a lovely bottle of wine from an even lovelier (and dirtier) girl and some porcelain dolls to share.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm all for some vacation, but I'm all for coming back home too. So make sure to come back, okay? We'd miss you! :)