Monday, July 23, 2007

Until the Dust Settles

My office is undergoing some seriously needed renovations this week (or is supposed to be - I refuse to believe this is happening until the men in hazmat suits show up to remove asbestos, like they're supposed to). I have been relocated temporarily down the hall to my old boss's office, which is rather nice. Also, it has the added bonus of getting me mostly away from colleagues that I have to deal with on a too-intimate basis, in my opinion.

One habit of the office I inhabit regularly is to gather around our main table and have coffee together for an hour in the mornings. I don't like this. I don't like it because I have nothing to say about last night's episode of "Dancing With the Stars" and frankly, it wastes perfectly good time in which I could be blogging. Seriously, I have never needed to actually watch any reality programming in my entire life because my coworkers recount every. single. episode. of. everything.

So I'm hoping that my move for the next week or so will result in some wildly interesting blog posts for a change.

1 comment:

bettie cracker said...

sweetheart, of course they want to drink coffee with you every morning. First off, who wouldn't? Secondly, they are quite aware that by simply drinking coffee with you ups their cool factor by 100%.