Friday, June 8, 2007

10 Things That Are Still Good

1. Brie
2. The fun of cleaning out my ears with Q-Tips
3. Getting into my car after it's been in the hot sun all day and feeling that awesome dry heat for 5 glorious seconds before it makes me uncomfortable
4. Baby Girl
5. True Mom Confessions
6. The lyrics to "How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You"*
7. Making out in stairwells
8. Flip-flops
9. Rollerskating
10. Mix CDs that people make for me

*I needed the shelter of someone's arms, and there you were...

4 comments:

Julie Brooks Barbour said...

Thanks for the link to True Mom Confessions. I love it!

Shaila said...

Hey what about #11? The friend who introduces you to TMC! :)

Anonymous said...

There is also True Dad Confessions and True Wife Confessions. Judi

bettie cracker said...

oh wow! I need to bookmark TMC. I love it!!! Thanks honey. :)