Thursday, June 7, 2007

Aw, Now Ya'll Done and Made Me Feel All Loved

Thanks, kids. I appreciate everyone's kind words...

You'll be relieved to hear that I played hooky from derby practice last night (Hi, ladies! Sorry I skipped! Not really!) and bought fauxshi (the sushi made at my local grocery store) and a great bottle of wine and then stayed in, ate, drank, and sat in the hottest bath I've ever drawn and read in this month's Cosmo how to have better orgasms and more of them (advice, I'd like to point out, that I don't actually need).

I cleaned my apartment a little - cutting down on clutter literally is good when you can't clear the shit out of your head. I took out trash. I watched "The Next Best Thing" on TV - and I typically loathe reality TV, but my dislike apparently doesn't extend to shows involving bad celebrity impersonators. I had a very bizarre dream (stress-induced, no doubt) about living in a house where someone had killed their whole family - apparently, I was sort of Jennifer Love Hewitt (just call her "Love") in Ghost Whisperer. Understandably, I didn't want to live in the house.

Don't worry, this blog isn't about to become the forum where I tell you what I dreamed last night. No one has the right to make other people listen to what they dreamed the night before except spouses; in fact, this might be the only reason I can see that is a really truly good reason to get married.

Anyway, I'm keeping on keeping on. What else can you do, right? It's all just life...

2 comments:

Tiah said...

Sushi and wine - OMG you are a woman of my own heart. I meant to email you yesterday to see how you were doing. Obviously I never did. But I give you many (((hugs))) and think you and your derby squad should "sort out" your boss.

Shaila said...

Well no wonder you didn't answer my text message last night. You were too boozed up. :) Love ya!