Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's Not My Birthday, But I'm Dressed Like It Is

Last night, on a whim, I slept au natural.

I don't usually do this - it's too distracting, for one thing - and it just usually never occurs to me.

I have no idea what brought this on, but I was struck by the fact that one's one squishiness is much more readily apparent when one is lying on that squish and every slight movement makes the squishy...well, squish.

I've come to the conclusion that sleeping in the buff is overrated unless there's a second party in my bed. But maybe that's just me...

3 comments:

Shaila said...

I never sleep naked. I prefer a nice long satin gown. And not one of those grandma gowns, I mean a nice sexy nightgown. And I get sex almost every night. :) And totally OT here but it drives me nuts when women complain that their husbands don't find them attractive and then at night they go put on some old t-shirt and underwear. If I wear that my husband still thinks I'm sexy but I don't. Sexy nightgown equals feeling sexy. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree you have to feel sexy in what your in!!! Love to be in the buff but, really love the satin nightgowns!!!

bettie cracker said...

I love to sleep in the buff. You are right though, its much better when there is a second party involved (and the kiddo is at grandma's, like last night for us).