Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sick of Myself

Cough, cough, cough.

Still sick. Because of this, I have finally decided to actually skip a derby practice tomorrow night AND not work out today at the gym. Of course, if I was really committed to getting better, I would be eating the apples and oranges we have in the office this week instead of the oatmeal creme pies we also have.

To be fair, I ate a raisin creme pie, too, which I feel is damn close to a fruit. Hell, the raisins in it are so healthy it's practically medicine. Am I right here?

Anyway, I wanted to come here and talk about how I'm the kind of person who can, when she's sick, still be inexplicably horny. As a matter of fact, if anything, I get more horny when I'm sick. I have no scientific way of explaining this except to propose that maybe when I'm sick, I get distilled down to the very essence of myself. But there wasn't really much to say beyond that basic fact.

To help describe this, I've thoughtfully rendered what I imagine my brain looks like today:

BrainBreakdown

Honestly, this might be my brain every day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I have that issue too. We're just two peas in a pod. I was up an at it within 4 hours of having my tonsils removed (I was 16..with my now hubby). And again within 12 hours of giving birth to the girl (I had no stitches and felt fine..all the blood scared him away though). And within 2 days of having a c-section. Fortunately he's more responsible in these matters and told me no. Except for the tonsils thing. There was no harm in doing that. ;)

And blech on the oatmeal creme pies. I'm liking the 100 calorie pack Hostess cupcakes. If you eat the whole box it's still 100 calories, right?

Anonymous said...

Oatmeal is a healthy grain. You can feel good about eating anything with oatmeal in it.