Monday, May 21, 2007

Smashin' Fashion

Okay, I don't have pictures yet. But I should say that the fashion show went swimmingly. I only had two dresses to model (some girls had 5 or 6), but neither was a dress I tried on in my fitting.

This wouldn't have necessarily been a problem except that one dress was completely see-through. It looked nice on the hanger - when I looked at it, I could see through both the front and the back of the dress to the back of the of the dressing room. When I put it on and showed one of my fellow rollergirls, she said, "Oh, it looks great! I really like the flowers on your panties!"

So I had to go out in direct sunlight and just let people look at my tits and my panties and, when I turned around, my ass. Good thing I have a cute heinie.

I'll share pictures when I have them. Hopefully, at least one will truly highlight my brief stint as a peep-show nudie girl...

1 comment:

bettie cracker said...

darn, I couldn't see the seethruness in any of the photos so far. but i suuuuure could in the salon. reowwr!